Jobs currently available from cspapple
$80K-90K+ neg, plus super
Our client is a long established design/creative branding agency needing a Studio Manager, with experience in production who is able to lead a studio of 8-10 staff, and traffic jobs through. The position will be on the management team, needing strong people management skills.
• Advanced knowledge of studio software
• Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets.
• Have the ability to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
• Key contact for all projects to flow through studio
• Creating workflow process’
• Ensure the workflow process’ are adhered to
• Ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on individuals strengths and skills
• Be the key studio contact for Account Service and Creative teams
• Reviewing daily work schedules of the creative department
• Ensuring work is delivered on deadline/milestones
• Compiling studio schedules
• Updating studio schedules regularly
• Keeping all departments informed about project status
• Setting project parameters for staff to work to
• Dispatching work
• Resource management across both freelance and perm (while managing cost of sales to 40% in association with AM)
• Keep Internal artwork filing system in order (fortnightly back-ups and filing)
• Achieve >90% accuracy with client changes and feedback
• Give direction to creative and AM to ensure the project can be completed to a high and accurate level eg. request spell checks, mock-ups, print outs for internal circulation, printer mock-ups and print samples etc.
• Ensure finished art supplied to third party suppliers in 100% correct (file format, all relevant support elements included)
• Ensure all (100%) office expenses are allocated a job code and process correctly for Account recording
• Ensuring all third party costs are entered into project management system
• Ensure the office has all require supplies and is kept in a clean and orderly working manner
click here to apply
This client is a growing creative branding agency needing the expertise of a mid-to-senior graphic designer with FMCG client experience. Your folio must show packaging and you must offer several years experience in a similar role.
An immediate start is offered.
click here to apply
1678-Group Account Director
Six figures negotiable.
If your experience in a creative agency has lead a team of 8-10 suits, responsible for finances, budgeting, profitability, and you are hungry to grow own career, this newly created role may be your next opportunity. Our client is a long established branding/design/creative agency who work BTL and TTL on a multiple of clients and projects. Ideally you offer expertise in Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital, and are a client service professional.
This is a hands on leadership role that requires job planning, customer management and ownership whilst maximising the growth and return of the customer account teams.
Key Accountabilities -
Planning and Management
• Evaluate and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Reviews and analyses activity of account teams to ensure deadlines for customers are always hit.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is #1 priority for account teams
• Meet regularly – Top to Top to ensure maximising return from current customer base.
• Ensure new business pipeline is managed with team.
• Review, manage financial returns are met to budget.
• Determine areas needing cost reduction to ensure ROI is maximised on-going.
• Assist in preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasting.
• Ensure staff are the right person, right role and follow company virtues
• All staff members to have an individual development plan that is reviewed regularly.
• Evaluate personal performance and provide coaching, mentoring as needed.
• Outstanding oral and written communication
• Strong organisation and planning
• Financial acumen
• Customer focus
• Excellent coach and mentor
• Sound knowledge of the design and production process
• Strong influencing skills
• Team player and leader
• Deadline driven
• Smart, Hungry and Humble
• Open, honest and approachable
This role is newly created for an agency experiencing growth. It will sit on the management team and will offer career progression. A six figure income is negotiable, with incentives.
**PLEASE provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
IF you are on file and interested, we welcome phone enquiries and updated CV can be emailed to email@example.com
click here to apply
1679-Strategist (freelance/part time)
$$ neg hourly/day rate
Our client is searching for a special someone to join their team either as a permanent part time or consulting basis. Perhaps someone who is choosing to stay home with babies and may want just a couple of days, or alternatively someone on their own who is looking for freelance work.
Your skills/experience in strategy will include:
– A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client
- develop engaging, effective, insight-driven multi-channel campaigns
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to make complex subjects understandable
– The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- FMCG, Category and Pharma experience desirable.
click here to apply
1683-Senior Account Director
$110,000 - $120,000
This exciting opportunity is a global award winning agency with expertise in ATL, shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
As a Senior Account Director, you’ll be pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of fully integrated TTL campaigns for your dedicated clients.
This successful applicant will be charged with running the senior client relationships of accounts across Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Insurance and Energy. Using your leadership, and team will work with creative, production, design and finance teams to yield the best results for their clients.
The successful applicant will have a proven success rate across the following:
• Traditional advertising mediums
• Integrated marketing campaigns
• Live experiential activations
• Digitally led experiences
• Retail promotions
• Leading, developing & nurturing a successful team
At the core of this role is driving your accounts' business consistently to a best in class standard, managing your forecast and profitability.
This Role Specifically Entails The Below Key Elements
• Managing a pipeline of organic business for dedicated clients through your outstanding client relationships
• Working with the leadership team on pitching, and concepting work in partnership with your clients
• Quickly cementing yourself as the authority in the shopper & experience space for your clients, becoming their ‘go-to' for anything we can execute.
• Working with our leadership team to build organic, new business plans and long term commercial success.
Internal Agency Management
• You will get the best out of all the talent in our agency across client management, creative, & production.
• Managing your team and delivering a range of briefs and debriefs to all the teams
• You will be accountable for monthly revenue which is forecasted to your client and staff base
• You will oversee and execute the collation and tracking of inter-department agency budgets, working with divisions to ensure the best value is delivered to clients, as well as managing agency targets and procedures.
• Working with production and finance, you will ensure that our agency partners and finance processes are followed by your team.
The successful applicant will have outstanding, proven multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, workplace demeanour and attitude and be able to work amongst a highly integrated team.
click here to apply
$60-80K neg on exp
This newly created role in this design/branding/digital agency is for an experienced Account Manager, tertiary qualified and offering 3+ years in a similar role. We are looking for a broad range of client experience across Pharmaceuticals, Property/Real Estate, Building & Construction, Retail, Automotive, FMCG. The AM is responsible for supporting the Account Director and department in driving the team towards its business financial targets.
- Sound knowledge of the design and production process.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Business and financial acumen.
THE ROLE is to build client relationships and manage all jobs from initiation through to final production. To support the Account Directors and assist with all daily requirements i.e. studio scheduling, admin, quotes, taking client briefs and reviewing all work that comes out of the studio before sharing with client. Understanding the brand and client needs.
Organising and Planning:
Reviews and analyses account activity workloads to ensure deadlines for customers are always hit.
Ensures that the customer is communicated to against all project timelines.
Managing internal and external deadlines, planning delivery of projects and briefing studio team
Keep updated and accurate customer information including contact reports, WIP, relevant customer historical information.
The efficient and pro active management of day to day customer relationships and customer requirements.
Ensure all jobs have been quoted and approved before job started.
Provide clear and concise briefs.
Schedule work for the team
Print production management of projects, including providing artwork specification, press checking and delivering samples of print production to customer.
** PLEASE provide your resume / cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
IF you are on file and interested in knowing more, we welcome phone enquiries to 03/9690 0800 or 0427 310 500. Updated resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to apply
For more information please contact email@example.com