Jobs currently available from cspapple
* UPDATE - This job is on hold *
This is a freelance opportunity working with an upmarket retailer's Head Office, reporting to a nurturing marketing manager. The eCommerce Coordinator will be tasked with managing the operational requirements of the website, product uploads, SEO and copy along with web content, home page and product page responsibilities and implementing exciting tasks.
• Website Operation - daily operations for the website, including product uploads, SEO and copy uploads, banner updates and performance, overall site conversion and optimisation, as well as overall site updates and publishing digital content
• Website Content - upload all non-product and product related content onto the website including homepage - banners, tiles, menus, page content, review navigation, pricing, sale, promotions, blog and align with social media, blog, eDM’s and other channels.
• Maintain all relevant content for website and product library
• Create and maintain processes and manuals relating to all eCommerce channels.
• Provide support with weekly reporting, PR samples, product photography and any other assistance to ensure that the website is optimised and performs
• SEO research & development; and keyword implementation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
• Likely 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, in an eCommerce retail environment
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SHOPIFY, and ability of, or able to learn Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Adwords and other Google suite programs.
• Understanding of SEO, content management systems and basic web designs
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants
• Experience with email marketing using MailChimp
• Advanced knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + etc
OTHER SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ATTRIBUTES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Solution focused with a positive can-do attitude.
• A passion for the digital space
• Energy and a sense of urgency
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks, act quickly and decisively
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team
click here to apply
1673-Senior Account Manager / Director
$80-100K neg on exp
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join this team in a marketing communications agency. Offering 5+ years experience across Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of key accounts as well as managing the project delivery and financial performance.
You will also contribute to the development of the Account Service team.
You will have at least five years experience working in a branding or BTL agency. You will have a natural flair for building and maintaining long lasting client relationships. You will be confident and able to pitch and present with poise. If you are looking for a very high quality agency environment where you can really make your mark working on top brands then this role is for you. This is an agency well known for its team of passionate people.
You will be in charge of delivering exceptional client service and strengthening and growing our client relationships.
To be successful:
• At least 5 years agency experience
• Currently be a Senior Account Manager
• Previously managed integrated campaigns
• Experience for developing client strategies
• A passion for mentoring junior staff
• Go-getter personality
• Can-do attitude
• Love working as part of a close knit team of high performance individuals
• Full service (Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital) experience a bonus
click here to apply
1674-Digital Media Account Manager
Our client is an established creative advertising agency replacing their Digital/Media ACM and ideally needing a handover from mid-December, and restarting in the new year.
The Digital Media Account Manager will be responsible for all digital outputs from the agency, championing digital within the agency and externally with clients. They must have experience in Digital strategy and Social Media strategy as well as managing clients, media publishers/suppliers and internal teams to plan, buy and traffic all digital media with a strong emphasis on B2B, local, national, and international sites.
•4 years minimum agency experience
•Strong mathematical abilities required
•Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
•Experience using Sizmek, Google Analytics and other media tools
•Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Experience with media billing software - BCC
•Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well written documents and presentations
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
• Is passionate and articulate
• Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
• Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
• Proficient in using media research and ad management systems (e.g., Roy Morgan, Sizmek)
• Proficient in using BCC
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account and creative teams
• Works well in a team structure as well as autonomously
• Passion for the digital space from mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and everything in between
You must have display advertising experience. Experience in Search and implementation and management of social media campaigns (advertising) is also required. Knowledge of affiliate marketing is preferred, at minimum, an understanding of how this works in order to implement.
Individual will have the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal and external stakeholders.
Individual must utilize experience and expertise to execute the campaigns from beginning to end.
This role will suit a digital media planner/buyer looking for more challenge and responsibility.
Major Responsibilities / Principle Accountabilities:
• Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director
• Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations
•Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
• Executes all digital plans in Sizmek (adserving platform) and must be proficient in creating ad placements, assigning creative and tag dispatch
• Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet
•Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new and innovative ways to reach targets
•Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
click here to apply
Base salary plus super, neg.
This newly created role in this design/branding/digital agency is for an experienced Account Manager, tertiary qualified and offering 3+ years in a similar role, particularly digital. We are looking for a broad range of client experience across Pharmaceuticals, Property/Real Estate, Building & Construction, Retail, Automotive, FMCG.
The AM is responsible for supporting the Account Director and department in driving the team towards its business financial targets. You are expected to build the business pipeline of prospective clients and develop rapport with new and existing client.
It is important to understand all of your clients’ goals, needs and demands in order relay these information to the relevant department for them to translate these needs into effective marketing strategies. You must ensure all projects are completed on time and scope of the budget. This role also involves handling multiple projects on the go at a time.
• Drive team towards budget and company goals
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Generate monthly client reports and financial figures
• Maintain existing client relationships through regular communication and meetings
• Oversee management of all projects
• Liaise with key internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure smooth workflow
• Translate client briefs and communicate with your team in a clear, concise, efficient and effective manner
• Manage print production process i.e. press checking, meeting artwork specification, delivery of samples to print production
• Efficient and effective allocation of resources to all projects
• Provide suggestions to improve business processes
• Formulate effective marketing solutions and strategies
• Oversee the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
• Prepare quotes and proposals
• Proof reading documents and proposal
• Prepare artwork and drafts according to client briefs
• Report, analyse and interpret statistical web data
• Document meeting minutes
** PLEASE provide your CV / cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
- If you are registered, we welcome emails to email@example.com with updated credentials.
Phone: 03/9690 0800 or 0427 310 500
click here to apply
1649-Media Buyer / Planner
Neg on experience
An eastern-suburbs Fabulous Opportunity for a media experienced professional to join a full service media planning & buying business. The client can offer 4 days per week with flexibility to help the incumbent with family duties. The agency boast very rare overtime and work normal 9-5.30 business hours. This role needs a good mid-level operator, someone more of a buyer/process person, who wants a work/life balance, working with lovely, unpretentious staff. A real gem of an opportunity...
"Media Planner/Buyer, or Media Planner/Trader, or Media Allrounder"
- We need someone with media buying experience, with some planning, who has a grasp of the main forms of media research, and knows their way around most (if not all media types).
- You need good organisational skills, great attention to detail, be highly proficient with Excel, and be able to use Powerpoint & Word. Some document writing required, but this client can support with that skill. If you are comfortable fronting clients there is opportunity for that also.
- Media buying, with some planning
- Using media research to evaluate media choices
- Negotiation or rates with the media
- Preparation of media documents/presentation
- Ensuring that all client bookings are entered into the financial billing system correctly (via Starcom)
- Material nominations
- Interaction with the clients & the media
- Answering media briefs
- Managing client's/creative team expectations, campaign timeline and material deadline
- Providing creative specifications for the client and/or creative agency
- Investigate opportunities for clients, research and evaluate all media proposals
- Planning and booking across all media; radio, newspaper, catalogues, TV (metro, regional & national), magazine, outdoor, digital
- Account management, presenting media strategies and media plans to clients
The Better Bits: Nice people. Easy, enjoyable work. Great environment. Eastern suburbs. No big agency BS or politics! The media work is simple, but rewarding, with clients who love them.
** Please provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
If you are registered and interested, please feel free to call Connie on 0427 310 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org **
click here to apply
1656-Marketing Communications Manager (4-5 days pw)
$100K pkg, pro-rata
February 2019 opportunity - This client-side role (City based) is a rare opportunity for a rare candidate seeking 4-5 days per week with flexibility offered, for this group of professionals, managing their marketing/media communications needs. We are seeking an experienced (5+ years) candidate, holding a degree in Marketing, PR or Communication plus an allied discipline such as Graphic Design.
You can work autonomously but are prepared to take direction and work as part of a team, understanding that this role has you dealing with internal staff as well as marketing the Company to external clients.
The right person will be able to take a strategic view of marketing as well as be capable, and willing, to be hands-on with the production of marketing collateral such as: media releases, advertisements, website content, project sheets. They will need to have strong writing skills and be proficient in the use of the Adobe suite so that they can produce content themselves.
The job requires strong written skills for marketing collateral and online, being responsible for production of entire marketing suite, comprising printed & digital, marketing collateral, advertising, marketing campaigns, communication tools, stationery, etc. You will also be responsible for managing the company’s Instagram Account, Facebook and LinkedIn pages, requiring skills in Social Media.
▪ Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective media, marketing and communications plans that uses a blend of traditional, digital and social media marketing tools.
▪ Computer skills using Windows, including proficiency across Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Wordpress and the MS Office suite. Advanced Word is preferable, but not essential.
▪ Excellent written, graphic and oral communication skills.
Brand Management - responsible for managing the production of the marketing suite, comprising printed & digital, marketing collateral, advertising, marketing campaigns, communication tools, stationery, business templates.
Media and Public Relations - create and develop marketing campaigns, newsletters and other initiatives to engage customers; including, but not limited to, copywriting and advertising.
Website and Social Media - consistently update the website with fresh content, reviewing site statistics, and liaison with the external website developer and managing social media channels.
This opportunity could suit a mother looking to return to the workforce, as flexibility in hours and days worked are negotiable, with a minimum of 3 days per week. You will manage this role autonomously, reporting back to the Practice Manager and Marketing Team on a weekly basis, so need confidence in your ability to deliver.
** PLEASE provide your CV/cover letter in word or rtf format by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com ** If you are registered, we welcome phone enquiries to 03 9690 0800 or 0427 310 500.
click here to apply
For more information please contact email@example.com