Jobs currently available from cspapple
$80K-90K+ neg, plus super
Our client is a long established design/creative branding agency needing a Studio Manager, with experience in production who is able to lead a studio of 8-10 staff, and traffic jobs through. The position will be on the management team, needing strong people management skills.
• Advanced knowledge of studio software
• Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets.
• Have the ability to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
• Key contact for all projects to flow through studio
• Creating workflow process’
• Ensure the workflow process’ are adhered to
• Ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on individuals strengths and skills
• Be the key studio contact for Account Service and Creative teams
• Reviewing daily work schedules of the creative department
• Ensuring work is delivered on deadline/milestones
• Compiling studio schedules
• Updating studio schedules regularly
• Keeping all departments informed about project status
• Setting project parameters for staff to work to
• Dispatching work
• Resource management across both freelance and perm (while managing cost of sales to 40% in association with AM)
• Keep Internal artwork filing system in order (fortnightly back-ups and filing)
• Achieve >90% accuracy with client changes and feedback
• Give direction to creative and AM to ensure the project can be completed to a high and accurate level eg. request spell checks, mock-ups, print outs for internal circulation, printer mock-ups and print samples etc.
• Ensure finished art supplied to third party suppliers in 100% correct (file format, all relevant support elements included)
• Ensure all (100%) office expenses are allocated a job code and process correctly for Account recording
• Ensuring all third party costs are entered into project management system
• Ensure the office has all require supplies and is kept in a clean and orderly working manner
click here to apply
1673-Senior Account Manager / Director
$80-100K neg on exp, plus super
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join this team in a marketing communications agency. Offering 5+ years experience across Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of key accounts as well as managing the project delivery and financial performance.
You will also contribute to the development of the Account Service team.
You will have at least five years experience working in a branding or BTL agency. You will have a natural flair for building and maintaining long lasting client relationships. You will be confident and able to pitch and present with poise. If you are looking for a very high quality agency environment where you can really make your mark working on top brands then this role is for you. This is an agency well known for its team of passionate people.
You will be in charge of delivering exceptional client service and strengthening and growing our client relationships.
To be successful:
• At least 5 years agency experience
• Currently be a Senior Account Manager
• Previously managed integrated campaigns
• Experience for developing client strategies
• A passion for mentoring junior staff
• Go-getter personality
• Can-do attitude
• Love working as part of a close knit team of high performance individuals
• Full service (Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital) experience a bonus
click here to apply
1674-Digital Media Account Manager
Our client is an established creative advertising agency replacing their Digital/Media ACM and ideally needing a handover from mid-December, and restarting in the new year.
The Digital Media Account Manager will be responsible for all digital outputs from the agency, championing digital within the agency and externally with clients. They must have experience in Digital strategy and Social Media strategy as well as managing clients, media publishers/suppliers and internal teams to plan, buy and traffic all digital media with a strong emphasis on B2B, local, national, and international sites.
•4 years minimum agency experience
•Strong mathematical abilities required
•Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
•Experience using Sizmek, Google Analytics and other media tools
•Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Experience with media billing software - BCC
•Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well written documents and presentations
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
• Is passionate and articulate
• Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
• Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
• Proficient in using media research and ad management systems (e.g., Roy Morgan, Sizmek)
• Proficient in using BCC
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account and creative teams
• Works well in a team structure as well as autonomously
• Passion for the digital space from mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and everything in between
You must have display advertising experience. Experience in Search and implementation and management of social media campaigns (advertising) is also required. Knowledge of affiliate marketing is preferred, at minimum, an understanding of how this works in order to implement.
Individual will have the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal and external stakeholders.
Individual must utilize experience and expertise to execute the campaigns from beginning to end.
This role will suit a digital media planner/buyer looking for more challenge and responsibility.
Major Responsibilities / Principle Accountabilities:
• Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director
• Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations
•Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
• Executes all digital plans in Sizmek (adserving platform) and must be proficient in creating ad placements, assigning creative and tag dispatch
• Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet
•Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new and innovative ways to reach targets
•Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
click here to apply
Base salary plus super, neg.
This newly created role in this design/branding/digital agency is for an experienced Account Manager, tertiary qualified and offering 3+ years in a similar role, particularly digital. We are looking for a broad range of client experience across Pharmaceuticals, Property/Real Estate, Building & Construction, Retail, Automotive, FMCG.
The AM is responsible for supporting the Account Director and department in driving the team towards its business financial targets. You are expected to build the business pipeline of prospective clients and develop rapport with new and existing client.
It is important to understand all of your clients’ goals, needs and demands in order relay these information to the relevant department for them to translate these needs into effective marketing strategies. You must ensure all projects are completed on time and scope of the budget. This role also involves handling multiple projects on the go at a time.
• Drive team towards budget and company goals
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Generate monthly client reports and financial figures
• Maintain existing client relationships through regular communication and meetings
• Oversee management of all projects
• Liaise with key internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure smooth workflow
• Translate client briefs and communicate with your team in a clear, concise, efficient and effective manner
• Manage print production process i.e. press checking, meeting artwork specification, delivery of samples to print production
• Efficient and effective allocation of resources to all projects
• Provide suggestions to improve business processes
• Formulate effective marketing solutions and strategies
• Oversee the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
• Prepare quotes and proposals
• Proof reading documents and proposal
• Prepare artwork and drafts according to client briefs
• Report, analyse and interpret statistical web data
• Document meeting minutes
** PLEASE provide your CV / cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
- If you are registered, we welcome emails to email@example.com with updated credentials.
Phone: 03/9690 0800 or 0427 310 500
click here to apply
1649-Media Buyer / Planner
$40- $60K + super neg.
An eastern-suburbs Fabulous Opportunity for a media experienced professional to join a full service media planning & buying business. The agency boast very rare overtime and work normal 9-5.30 business hours, and can offer flexibility in hours/days worked. This role needs experience in Australian media agencies and a good mid-weight operator, someone more of a buyer/process person, who wants a work/life balance, working with lovely, unpretentious staff. A real gem of an opportunity...
"Media Planner/Buyer, or Media Planner/Trader, or Media Allrounder"
- We need someone with media buying experience, with some planning, who has a grasp of the main forms of media research, and knows their way around most (if not all media types).
- You need good organisational skills, great attention to detail, be highly proficient with Excel, and be able to use Powerpoint & Word. Some document writing required, but this client can support with that skill. If you are comfortable fronting clients there is opportunity for that also.
- Media buying, with some planning
- Using media research to evaluate media choices
- Negotiation or rates with the media
- Preparation of media documents/presentation
- Ensuring that all client bookings are entered into the financial billing system correctly (via Starcom)
- Material nominations
- Interaction with the clients & the media
- Answering media briefs
- Managing client's/creative team expectations, campaign timeline and material deadline
- Providing creative specifications for the client and/or creative agency
- Investigate opportunities for clients, research and evaluate all media proposals
- Planning and booking across all media; radio, newspaper, catalogues, TV (metro, regional & national), magazine, outdoor, digital
- Account management, presenting media strategies and media plans to clients
The Better Bits: Nice people. Easy, enjoyable work. Great environment. Eastern suburbs. No big agency BS or politics! The media work is simple, but rewarding, with clients who love them.
** Please provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
If you are registered and interested, please feel free to call Connie on 0427 310 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org **
click here to apply
For more information please contact email@example.com