Jobs currently available from cspapple
$80K-90K+ neg, plus super
Our client is a long established design/creative branding agency needing a Studio Manager, with experience in production who is able to lead a studio of 8-10 staff, and traffic jobs through. The position will be on the management team, needing strong people management skills.
• Advanced knowledge of studio software
• Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets.
• Have the ability to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
• Key contact for all projects to flow through studio
• Creating workflow process’
• Ensure the workflow process’ are adhered to
• Ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on individuals strengths and skills
• Be the key studio contact for Account Service and Creative teams
• Reviewing daily work schedules of the creative department
• Ensuring work is delivered on deadline/milestones
• Compiling studio schedules
• Updating studio schedules regularly
• Keeping all departments informed about project status
• Setting project parameters for staff to work to
• Dispatching work
• Resource management across both freelance and perm (while managing cost of sales to 40% in association with AM)
• Keep Internal artwork filing system in order (fortnightly back-ups and filing)
• Achieve >90% accuracy with client changes and feedback
• Give direction to creative and AM to ensure the project can be completed to a high and accurate level eg. request spell checks, mock-ups, print outs for internal circulation, printer mock-ups and print samples etc.
• Ensure finished art supplied to third party suppliers in 100% correct (file format, all relevant support elements included)
• Ensure all (100%) office expenses are allocated a job code and process correctly for Account recording
• Ensuring all third party costs are entered into project management system
• Ensure the office has all require supplies and is kept in a clean and orderly working manner
click here to apply
1678-Group Account Director
Six figures negotiable.
If your experience in a creative agency has lead a team of 8-10 suits, responsible for finances, budgeting, profitability, and you are hungry to grow own career, this newly created role may be your next opportunity. Our client is a long established branding/design/creative agency who work BTL and TTL on a multiple of clients and projects. Ideally you offer expertise in Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital, and are a client service professional.
This is a hands on leadership role that requires job planning, customer management and ownership whilst maximising the growth and return of the customer account teams.
Key Accountabilities -
Planning and Management
• Evaluate and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Reviews and analyses activity of account teams to ensure deadlines for customers are always hit.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is #1 priority for account teams
• Meet regularly – Top to Top to ensure maximising return from current customer base.
• Ensure new business pipeline is managed with team.
• Review, manage financial returns are met to budget.
• Determine areas needing cost reduction to ensure ROI is maximised on-going.
• Assist in preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasting.
• Ensure staff are the right person, right role and follow company virtues
• All staff members to have an individual development plan that is reviewed regularly.
• Evaluate personal performance and provide coaching, mentoring as needed.
• Outstanding oral and written communication
• Strong organisation and planning
• Financial acumen
• Customer focus
• Excellent coach and mentor
• Sound knowledge of the design and production process
• Strong influencing skills
• Team player and leader
• Deadline driven
• Smart, Hungry and Humble
• Open, honest and approachable
This role is newly created for an agency experiencing growth. It will sit on the management team and will offer career progression. A six figure income is negotiable, with incentives.
**PLEASE provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
IF you are on file and interested, we welcome phone enquiries and updated CV can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to apply
1679-Strategist (freelance/part time)
$$ neg hourly/day rate
Our client is searching for a special someone to join their team either as a permanent part time or consulting basis. Perhaps someone who is choosing to stay home with babies and may want just a couple of days, or alternatively someone on their own who is looking for freelance work.
Your skills/experience in strategy will include:
– A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client
- develop engaging, effective, insight-driven multi-channel campaigns
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to make complex subjects understandable
– The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- FMCG, Category and Pharma experience desirable.
click here to apply
1674-Digital Media Account Manager
Our client is an established creative advertising agency replacing their Digital/Media ACM and ideally needing a handover from mid-December, and restarting in the new year.
The Digital Media Account Manager will be responsible for all digital outputs from the agency, championing digital within the agency and externally with clients. They must have experience in Digital strategy and Social Media strategy as well as managing clients, media publishers/suppliers and internal teams to plan, buy and traffic all digital media with a strong emphasis on B2B, local, national, and international sites.
•4 years minimum agency experience
•Strong mathematical abilities required
•Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
•Experience using Sizmek, Google Analytics and other media tools
•Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Experience with media billing software - BCC
•Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well written documents and presentations
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
• Is passionate and articulate
• Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
• Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
• Proficient in using media research and ad management systems (e.g., Roy Morgan, Sizmek)
• Proficient in using BCC
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account and creative teams
• Works well in a team structure as well as autonomously
• Passion for the digital space from mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and everything in between
You must have display advertising experience. Experience in Search and implementation and management of social media campaigns (advertising) is also required. Knowledge of affiliate marketing is preferred, at minimum, an understanding of how this works in order to implement.
Individual will have the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal and external stakeholders.
Individual must utilize experience and expertise to execute the campaigns from beginning to end.
This role will suit a digital media planner/buyer looking for more challenge and responsibility.
Major Responsibilities / Principle Accountabilities:
• Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director
• Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations
•Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
• Executes all digital plans in Sizmek (adserving platform) and must be proficient in creating ad placements, assigning creative and tag dispatch
• Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet
•Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new and innovative ways to reach targets
•Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
click here to apply
1677-Account Manager / SAM (PR focus)
$60-85K pkg. Neg on experience
A marketing communications agency is seeking the services of an experienced Account Manager (min 2 years experience) or Senior Account Manager with experience in Public Relations, tertiary qualified.
We need someone who has excellent rapport with clients, a strong team player, strategic, loves media relations, well organised.
Agency experience mandatory.
Start Date - end of April 2019 ideally
• Provide counsel, strategy and direction to clients.
• A demonstrated understanding of managing client expectations and budgets.
• Develop and grow client relationships.
• Cross sell services
• Demonstrate persistence and tenacity in following through to achieve desired results.
• Demonstrate an excellent level of expertise in all forms of PR writing e.g media release, fact sheets, backgrounders, media pitches and verbal communication skills.
• Develop and write PR related proposals.
• Competent in a range of PR services including writing, media relations, influencer management and events.
• Sound planning, organisational and decision making skills – ability to juggle many activities/projects at the one time and set timelines for junior staff members.
• An excellent knowledge of the media including; how the media operates, how to place stories, establish interviews, tailor media material for specific media outlets.
• Good people management skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Takes actions to maximise the contribution of your area of responsibility to the company’s success.
** PLEASE submit your CV via the online registration process at www.cspapple.com - IF you are registered, we welcome phone enquiries to 0427 310 500 or 03/9690 0800 with an updated resume emailed to email@example.com **
click here to apply
1680-PA / AE
This rare opportunity will allow a great administrator to grow into an account service role for this creative design and branding agency. 25% PA duties to the MD, 25% office management and 50% account executive responsibilities.
Working alongside a very busy managing director, your job will be to manage his diary, travel arrangements, and adhoc needs as required. The office management role will have you acting as front of house, answering phones, stock control, and other duties as they arise. The bonus is working with the account management team in a support role, which will allow the right candidate to springboard a career.
** PLEASE provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com - IF you are registered and interested, please feel free to email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org **
click here to apply
1649-Media Buyer / Planner
$40- $60K + super neg.
An eastern-suburbs Fabulous Opportunity for a media experienced professional to join a full service media planning & buying business. The agency boast very rare overtime and work normal 9-5.30 business hours, and can offer flexibility in hours/days worked. This role needs experience in Australian media agencies and a good mid-weight operator, someone more of a buyer/process person, who wants a work/life balance, working with lovely, unpretentious staff. A real gem of an opportunity...
"Media Planner/Buyer, or Media Planner/Trader, or Media Allrounder"
- We need someone with media buying experience, with some planning, who has a grasp of the main forms of media research, and knows their way around most (if not all media types).
- You need good organisational skills, great attention to detail, be highly proficient with Excel, and be able to use Powerpoint & Word. Some document writing required, but this client can support with that skill. If you are comfortable fronting clients there is opportunity for that also.
- Media buying, with some planning
- Using media research to evaluate media choices
- Negotiation or rates with the media
- Preparation of media documents/presentation
- Ensuring that all client bookings are entered into the financial billing system correctly (via Starcom)
- Material nominations
- Interaction with the clients & the media
- Answering media briefs
- Managing client's/creative team expectations, campaign timeline and material deadline
- Providing creative specifications for the client and/or creative agency
- Investigate opportunities for clients, research and evaluate all media proposals
- Planning and booking across all media; radio, newspaper, catalogues, TV (metro, regional & national), magazine, outdoor, digital
- Account management, presenting media strategies and media plans to clients
The Better Bits: Nice people. Easy, enjoyable work. Great environment. Eastern suburbs. No big agency BS or politics! The media work is simple, but rewarding, with clients who love them.
** Please provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
If you are registered and interested, please feel free to call Connie on 0427 310 500 or email email@example.com **
click here to apply
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org