Jobs currently available from cspapple
This is a freelance opportunity that could go through to Christmas, or longer. Working with an exciting retailer's Head Office, reporting to a nurturing marketing manager. The eCommerce Coordinator will be tasked with managing the operational requirements of the website, product uploads, SEO and copy along with web content, home page and product page responsibilities and implementing exciting tasks.
• Website Operation - daily operations for the website, including product uploads, SEO and copy uploads, banner updates and performance, overall site conversion and optimisation, as well as overall site updates and publishing digital content
• Website Content - upload all non-product and product related content onto the website including homepage - banners, tiles, menus, page content, review navigation, pricing, sale, promotions, blog and align with social media, blog, eDM’s and other channels.
• Maintain all relevant content for website and product library
• Create and maintain processes and manuals relating to all eCommerce channels.
• Provide support with weekly reporting, PR samples, product photography and any other assistance to ensure that the website is optimised and performs
• SEO research & development; and keyword implementation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
• Likely 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, in an eCommerce retail environment
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SHOPIFY, and ability of, or able to learn Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Adwords and other Google suite programs.
• Understanding of SEO, content management systems and basic web designs
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants
• Experience with email marketing using MailChimp
• Advanced knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + etc
OTHER SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ATTRIBUTES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Solution focused with a positive can-do attitude.
• A passion for the digital space
• Energy and a sense of urgency
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks, act quickly and decisively
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team
click here to apply
1673-Senior Account Manager / Director
$80-100K neg on exp
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join this team in a marketing communications agency. Offering 5+ years experience across Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of key accounts as well as managing the project delivery and financial performance.
You will also contribute to the development of the Account Service team.
You will have at least five years experience working in a branding or BTL agency. You will have a natural flair for building and maintaining long lasting client relationships. You will be confident and able to pitch and present with poise. If you are looking for a very high quality agency environment where you can really make your mark working on top brands then this role is for you. This is an agency well known for its team of passionate people.
You will be in charge of delivering exceptional client service and strengthening and growing our client relationships.
To be successful:
• At least 5 years agency experience
• Currently be a Senior Account Manager
• Previously managed integrated campaigns
• Experience for developing client strategies
• A passion for mentoring junior staff
• Go-getter personality
• Can-do attitude
• Love working as part of a close knit team of high performance individuals
• Full service (Strategy, Branding, BLT, ATL & Digital) experience a bonus
click here to apply
1654-Campaign Manager (retail marketing)
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
One of our favourite clients has created a new role and are seeking a Campaign Manager to join their marketing team. We're looking for 5+ years experience in branded content and digital platforms including social, eDMs, influencers and PR with an understanding and experience of print production, photography, video production, events and activation management.
This role needs someone who is able to multi-task, detail driven, and ensuring all retail campaigns are delivered on time. As this role is newly created, you will be assisting the marketing department deliver sales campaigns, event management, and a multitude of tasks to support, as required. Flexibility is key.
Reporting to the National Marketing Director, this new role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a retail brand that is experiencing significant growth.
A driven, hands on multi-tasker who is looking for a challenging and exciting role, the Campaign Manager plays a key role working closely with the Trade team to develop and execute effective omni-channel marketing campaigns to support new product launches.
The role is responsible for campaign design, execution and campaign management; with the campaigns primary focus to reach new customer segments.
• In conjunction with the National Marketing Manager and the Trade team develop omni-channel marketing strategies and campaigns to launch new product ranges
• Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative campaigns – launch new products, acquire customers, drive advocacy
• Closely engage with the trade team to effectively deliver, execute and take to market marketing campaigns
• Experience and exposure with integrated campaigns, covering all types of communication channels.
• Excellent understanding of branded content and digital platforms including social, eDMs, influencers and PR.
• An understanding and experience of print production, photography, video production, events and activation management.
• An enthusiastic and can-do attitude, with a love of the lifestyle category
• 5 Years + experience in Retail or Product Marketing
• Creative background with experience in developing original ideas into innovative marketing campaigns
• Solid understanding of working alongside a category team
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with a range of internal & external stakeholders
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills
• Proven project management skills
• High attention to detail
• Marketing or Communications degree or similar
** PLEASE provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
click here to apply
Base salary plus super, neg.
This newly created role in this design/branding/digital agency is for an experienced Account Manager, tertiary qualified and offering 3+ years in a similar role, particularly digital. We are looking for a broad range of client experience across Pharmaceuticals, Property/Real Estate, Building & Construction, Retail, Automotive, FMCG.
The AM is responsible for supporting the Account Director and department in driving the team towards its business financial targets. You are expected to build the business pipeline of prospective clients and develop rapport with new and existing client.
It is important to understand all of your clients’ goals, needs and demands in order relay these information to the relevant department for them to translate these needs into effective marketing strategies. You must ensure all projects are completed on time and scope of the budget. This role also involves handling multiple projects on the go at a time.
• Drive team towards budget and company goals
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Generate monthly client reports and financial figures
• Maintain existing client relationships through regular communication and meetings
• Oversee management of all projects
• Liaise with key internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure smooth workflow
• Translate client briefs and communicate with your team in a clear, concise, efficient and effective manner
• Manage print production process i.e. press checking, meeting artwork specification, delivery of samples to print production
• Efficient and effective allocation of resources to all projects
• Provide suggestions to improve business processes
• Formulate effective marketing solutions and strategies
• Oversee the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
• Prepare quotes and proposals
• Proof reading documents and proposal
• Prepare artwork and drafts according to client briefs
• Report, analyse and interpret statistical web data
• Document meeting minutes
** PLEASE provide your CV / cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
- If you are registered, we welcome emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with updated credentials.
Phone: 03/9690 0800 or 0427 310 500
click here to apply
1649-Media Buyer / Planner
Neg on experience
An eastern-suburbs Fabulous Opportunity for a media experienced professional to join a full service media planning & buying business. The client can offer 4 days per week with flexibility to help the incumbent with family duties. The agency boast very rare overtime and work normal 9-5.30 business hours. This role needs a good mid-level operator, someone more of a buyer/process person, who wants a work/life balance, working with lovely, unpretentious staff. A real gem of an opportunity...
"Media Planner/Buyer, or Media Planner/Trader, or Media Allrounder"
- We need someone with media buying experience, with some planning, who has a grasp of the main forms of media research, and knows their way around most (if not all media types).
- You need good organisational skills, great attention to detail, be highly proficient with Excel, and be able to use Powerpoint & Word. Some document writing required, but this client can support with that skill. If you are comfortable fronting clients there is opportunity for that also.
- Media buying, with some planning
- Using media research to evaluate media choices
- Negotiation or rates with the media
- Preparation of media documents/presentation
- Ensuring that all client bookings are entered into the financial billing system correctly (via Starcom)
- Material nominations
- Interaction with the clients & the media
- Answering media briefs
- Managing client's/creative team expectations, campaign timeline and material deadline
- Providing creative specifications for the client and/or creative agency
- Investigate opportunities for clients, research and evaluate all media proposals
- Planning and booking across all media; radio, newspaper, catalogues, TV (metro, regional & national), magazine, outdoor, digital
- Account management, presenting media strategies and media plans to clients
The Better Bits: Nice people. Easy, enjoyable work. Great environment. Eastern suburbs. No big agency BS or politics! The media work is simple, but rewarding, with clients who love them.
** Please provide your CV/cover letter by following the online registration process at www.cspapple.com
If you are registered and interested, please feel free to call Connie on 0427 310 500 or email email@example.com **
click here to apply
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org